Friday, October 9, 2009

the teaches of peaches

i think peaches is absolutely hilarious- in a good way of course. her music is so loaded with explicit sexual content and techno beats that it's reminiscent of my old raver days.  'fuck the pain away' is her most popular song and my favorite as well.






'talk to me' from her newest album 'i feel cream'. i wish she'd keep her hair like it is in the video.




'girls wanna be her'...i wanna be her.
the chorus in this song reminds me of '80's punk rock awesome-ness.



'lovertits' 
one of the names my husband has for me. not a song i think i would like if i hadn't seen the video. it totally turns me on watching them heavily pet their bicycles...does that make me a bit of a perv? oh well.




which takes me a little off subject to some other hilarity.

'jizz in my pants' will always make me laugh.



jon lajoie cracks me up competely.
"i can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams"



'my favorite batman was michael keaton muthafucka!"

 




terrific. terrific.








No comments:

Post a Comment