Saturday, September 12, 2009

happy birthday to me!!!


well, it was yesterday anyway. i think it's funny that when people put it together that my birthday is on 9/11 i always seem to get responses like, "aww, i'm sorry" or, "oh, really?!" as if they just found out my cat died or something. of course it was a terrible thing but that shit happens all the time all over the world, get over it. i happen to like the fact i have a 9/11 birthday because who else gets to recieve cards like these from friends:




This was obviously a valentine card but i still feel like it was made for me personally. thanks, aubrey!



My favorite gift this year was from one of my patients. it's the original version of alice in wonderland & thorugh the looking glass! she found out that i love books, especially old books (they seem to have more character) this one had been in her basement for years she said. she's had it since she was a kid.



I love the illustrations by john tennial, it's one of the best parts. my uncle got me a new paperback version of this when i was about 9 for christmas and it was great, but this is about as good as it gets.









No comments:

Post a Comment